What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A German-ran company that offers individual and group tours to foreigners visiting Russia
- Arranging tours and providing services all over Russia to individual travelers and private groups
- Helping you to plan your trip to the most intriguing country full of endless possibilities
- Offering high quality service for the lowest costs available for travel to Russia
- Showing you how to organise your trip and get maximum satisfaction out of it
- Helping you to create your own perfect tailor-made trip
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ost West scores 72.38/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ostwest.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $155.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ostwest.com you’ll also be taken through to ostwest.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)